Command Line Graph-RAT
Graph-RAT can be executed as a command line application. In both 0.4.3 and 0.5, the command-line is as follows:
java -Xmx1024M -jar Graph-RAT.jar scheduler.xml
The scheduler syntax will be described in detail in the reference manual. Properties not mentioned have their default values. As an overview:
- scheduler: Names the scheduler type and provides properties related to the scheduler itself.
- graph: Names the type of graph, along with the properties in its initialization.
- data acquisition: Names the data acquisition modules with its properties.
- algorithm: Names the algorithm to execute, what query to execute over, and properties for the algorithm.
- query: A Graph Query description naming a set of graphs to execute this graph over. In 0.4.3, this is a regular expression that returns
the highest-level graph that matches the expression. (i.e. '.*' matches the root graph only.)
- properties: sets all property values for this algorithm. They are the same across all graphs it is executed against.